Sunday, February 1, 2015

Slumber parties

I spent friday and saturday night sleeping over at the UNV house which consists of 4 amazing Irish girls, 1 italian guy, and 1 ethiopian guy. On Friday night they had a huge going away party for an australian guy. there was a real DJ  and a cocktail bar. I was up till 2 am and then had to go to bed while the party kept going till about 4 or 5. The next morning there was a breakfast feast. Saturday afternoon, Evelyn was back in Lilongwe so I met up with her and went to visit Ida at her school. It was really great to see both of them!  Then Evelyn and I met up with Olivia for amazing ice cream and some real food which was also very good. Olivia and Evelyn are going to the same school and starting the new semester together next week so it was good for them to get to know each other.  Saturday night I slept over again at the UNV house where we have a movie and pizza night! Today I got home and worked and Charles the tailor came over to to get measurements and fabric from me. He is making me 6 pieces! Should be getting them next week!

the cocktail master

Sipo made breakfast in the morning

me and Ida and Evelyn

me and evelyn and Olivia

Ferraro Sundae

movie night with projector

today's breakfast club

Charles the tailor

1 comment: