Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Second Day of Training

Again the team continues to amaze me. They actually wanted a break to study and review all the materials amongst the four of them as a study group. They asked so many great questions that Clara and I actually had to pause and look up the information. I also did my first core biopsy today with Clara. It was a typical sad patient with a huge neck mass. We were a bit nervous to biopsy the neck without imaging but we successfully did it. It was a great experience and I feel much better about doing more biopsies. Erica also came with me in the morning and had her first African medical experience which was really interesting. We went out to dinner with some other friends tonight.

Tonight wast he first night of Chanukah! Thanks to Judy and Tim we had a menorah to light!



1 comment: